Jodee’s Anti-Bullying Work in Catholic Schools.
Thank you for visiting the Catholic Schools section of my website. I’m honored that you’re here and hope you’ll find the information on this page helpful. My anti-bullying program, while appropriate for all schools, resonates especially for many Catholic school leaders, because of its emphasis on compassion.
I do a lot of work in the Catholic school system and I am an in-house author for the NCEA (National Catholic Educational Association) and a regular speaker at their conferences and conventions. I’ve put together this page for Catholic educators on my specific background within the Catholic school system and why my approach to anti-bullying is a natural fit for Catholic schools.
View Jodee Blanco Catholic School Bio
Select Webinars by Jodee Blanco for the NCEA:
When you click on any of these links, it will take you to a registration form on the NCEA website. Simply fill out the form, click on register, and it should take you directly to the webinar. If you encounter any issues, please email me here and I will send you the link via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much and I hope you find the webinars helpful 🙂
- How to Save a Bullied Child or a Bully in Crisis Using Core Catholic Values as the Catalyst
- Digital Bullying: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know
- The Elite Tormentor: How to Handle Exclusionary Bullying
NCEA Magazine Featured Byline:
NCEA Select Blog Posts:
- Do You Still Love Your Job…but Dread Going into Work Because of a Difficult Person?
- How You Can Give Hope to a Desperately Lonely Student This Holiday Season.
- Triage for the Bullied Child — Guidelines for Educators to Share with Concerned Parents
- Getting Ready for Students in Crisis: Summertime Tips for Catholic Educators
- Making a Difference in the Summer: Social Outlets for the Lonely Student
- Preventing Tragedy – Awareness, Truth and Compassion are Key